Compathos helps build momentum that brings together people of diverse backgrounds for cooperative service and dialogue around shared values.
To foster creative thinking, innovation and collaboration, Compathos is ideologically neutral showing dignity and respect to all.
Compathos fosters a culture of adventure and participation and is a place to utilize connective technology for action, collaboration and doing good.
Compathos culture eschews adversarial or demeaning dialog. Sites dedicated to controversy and debate already exist in abundance.
Code of Conduct:
Compathos allows you to upload and share user generated Content "Content" includes photographs and videos you upload. This means that you may post and share original photographs and video that are of a personal nature that: (i) are of you or your organization, (ii) are taken by you, your organization, friends, family or colleagues or (iii) are original art or animation created by you or the represented non-profit organization. It is not intended as a place for you to post third-party copyrighted content, such as the latest episode of a popular TV show or your favorite "non" non-profit video content. In addition, we expect our users to use good judgment and respect the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of others. Therefore, in using Compathos, you may not:
- Upload or share any photographs, videos or other Content other than original works that are created by you or your organization
- Post or share any Content that infringes upon or violates the copyright, trademarks or other rights of any party
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we may employ
As a non-profit media platform for projects, videos and community content, we are not responsible for the conduct of our Users, we want Compathos to be a safe place on the Internet. Therefore, in using Compathos, you may not:
- Post or share any personally identifiable or private information of any party other than yourself or your organization.
- Solicit passwords or personal information from anyone, including those under 18
- Use information or content you obtained on the Compathos website in any manner
- Violate any local, state, national or international law or post any Content that would encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense
- Impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation with any person or entity
- Post any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Register for more than one account or use or attempt to use another's account, service or system without authorization or create a false identity on the Service or the Site
- Engage in any predatory or stalking conduct
This Content Code of Conduct is subject to change at any time at Compathos's sole discretion.